We are NOT open to the public. For wildlife emergencies please text our sanctuary at (973) 800-2420. Please do not submit emergency inquiries through our contact form below or social media. Wildlife emergencies & visitors are accepted by appointment only. Please note:
- Our social media team is not licensed to respond to wildlife emergencies. Please text our sanctuary directly at 973-800-2420.
- We are not licensed for wildlife pickup, animal relocation or pest control services. Please contact your local animal control or pest company.
- Our business hours are 7 days per week from 10am-3pm. If contacting us after 3pm, we will respond after 10am the next business day.
- If you require urgent attention outside of our business hours please visit the NJ Wildlife Rehabbers list https://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/rehab_list.pdf or contact your local police department.
- Thank you for your understanding and support of New Jersey wildlife!
For non-emergency inquiries please contact Kelly@antler-ridge.com
7 days per week from 10am – 3pm
For the most accurate GPS directions to our facility, please use the free WAZE app.
Antler Ridge Wildlife Sanctuary
52 County Road 661
Newton, NJ 07860